Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to Writer's Block, where I will periodically write about the process of writing. Never again will I purposefully use the word 'write' so many times but it gets the gist across.

So, who am I? Well, I am Brunicus and I am a writer. I have been writing longer than I remember, but that isn't exactly difficult given my ADHD loves making me forget. Regardless, my penchant is for comedy and I sporadically take in sci-fi and fantasy, whichever strikes my fancy. I'm not as avid a reader as some writers may be, to my detriment I'm sure, but alas.

All right, so what shall I do here? I will periodically write about a trope, as pulled from TV Tropes. Each time I do I will give my thoughts and suggestions as to how it, if by no means in a comprehensive way. They are but examples and there are countless way to both use and abuse any trope within the site's text-addled pages. Feel free to purview this site for your own personal tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment